African print dresses popularly referred to as Ankara or traditional material has already taken a permanent position in modern fashion. It was formerly reserved for cultural festivities but not anymore as it is now seen as a trending and modern fashion and many beautiful styles are made out of these materials. It is very comfortable and can be made for all body-sizes and it looks good on anyone (black or white), this is the major reason why African prints are worn during marriages, burials and many different occasions.
Welcome again to kesyhub and welcome to November. I am excited about this month as I am already feeling the Christmas season. Also, this is the month were mama usually does our Christmas shopping so we don’t get caught up with the expensive Christmas season sales and of course, a new dress is on the way (smiles).
From a very young age, I always prefer to go for African print and sew rather than buying the already made one, the reason being that I can style my dress anyhow I would like it to be. This is why as early as now, I am sharing the best African print outfits won by celebrities for fellow African print lovers like me. So enjoy!
Celebrities on African print
1. Solange Knowles nailed it on this simple and gorgeous african print gown
2. Selly Galley slayed on this African print sleeveless crop top and skirt
3. You can never go wrong with this 3 steps/ layered gown by ironyofashi
4. Gorgeous dress worn by Rihana
5. Helen Paul’s adorable big pleats short gown for any outing
6. Chidinma slayed this off shoulder flair gown perfect for a beautiful Sunday morning service
7.Yemi Alade on her sexy body fitted gown
8. Victoria Kimani looks fabulous on this african print skirt
9. Toya Wright looks good on this african print peplum blouse and shorts
10. Mercy Johnson’s african print maxi gown is a way to go for a simple outing with family and friends
11. Kim kardashian looks super hot on this cute handless body fitted African print gown
RELATED POST: 20+ AFRICAN PRINT FEMALE JACKET
12. Amber-rose looking gorgeous on african print
13. This Chidinma’s Short flair gown is very comfortable and an easy wear to any occasion
14. Chidinma’s beautiful African print maxi gown.
15. African print gown on Omoni Oboli
16. Niki totally slayed on this long African print gown
17. African print maxi gown
18. Gwen Steffani’s African print handless gown with beautiful ruffles looks really cute on her
19. African print maxi gown
20. Free short gown with pocket
21. Beyonce looking hot on African print top and shorts
22. Simple and classy free off shoulder gown on Cha Cha
23. Off shoulder trumpet gown
24. Sleeveless trumpet gown
25 Beautiful African print cold shoulder jumpsuit
26. One shoulder trumpet gown with a one sided peplum design.
27. Trumpet gown on Omoni Oboli
28. Mercy Aigbe’s one shoulder trumpet gown.
29. Salopette Juane Dames is looking super hot on her African Print jumpsuit
30. Trumpet gown with a cup hand worn by Funke Akindele
31. Draya Michelle african print top and shorts
32. Chacha’s Handless mermaid gown with a beautiful A pattern at the front of the dress.
33. Sleeveless mermaid gown
34. Sleeveless short body fitted gowns
35. Body fitted gown with voluminous sleeves
36. Stylish Bishop neck body fitted gown worn by Rita Dominic
37 Joselyn Dumas slaying on african print skirt
38. Body fitted gown worn by Mercy Johnson
39. Body fitted gown worn by Chidiebere and Chidinma Aneke
40. Trending african print maxi skirt worn by Mercy Aigbe
41. African print jump suit worn by Ini Edo
42.Uti nailed this African print Jackets and pants
43 African print shirt and shorts worn by Uti
44. Ankara jacket for guys
45. Ankara top and trouser worn by Ken Eric and relative.
46 Adekunle Gold’s Agbada made with African print
47. Ankara top and trouser
48 RMD on African print pants.
49. Male African print shirt styled with black trousers.
50. Ankara and trousers for guys worn by Uti
51 Male top designed with African fabric
52. Top styled with African fabric worn by Uti
53. African print jacket and pants worn by Jidenna
54. African print outfits worn by Uti
These are outfits you should totally try out these season. Don’t forget to comment and share this post on your social media platforms. I love to read your comments.
Previous post: Fashion rules you should never break.
Are we friends on social media yet? follow me on